- Published: Friday, 06 February 2015 22:30
- Hits: 2133
The advantage of Monica Quartz Surfaces is that it is easy to keep clean and maintain. In most cases, it just needs to be wiped with a dry cloth to remove the dirt.
Instructions are are given below for enjoying your Monica Quartz Countertop in optimum conditions.
- To maintain Monica Quartz Surfaces Corporation's polished finish, we recommend you use a mild household cleaner. in case of stubborn smudges or stains,
soak the rea for up to 10 minutes and vigorously wipe away with a non scratch non scratch pad.
- The natural Quartz in Monica Quartz Surfaces Corporation makes it the toughest interior surface available on the market. It resists scratching, staining and scorching
better than any other natural stone or solid surfaces. Customers should avoid excessive force or pressure because that may mar or chip the surface. Don't worry
about spills from coffer, wine, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar and many other common household products; just avoid harsh chemicals. And don't worry about dropping
a lit match onto your Monica Quartz Countertop; it won't scorch; However, use heat pads when placing any hot items on the Quartz Surface to avoid thermal shock
- If the customer is using non-neutral detergents to clean up the Quartz Surfaces, a final wipe down will be needed with clean water.
- Although Monica Quartz has a low water absorption rate, it is recommended that customers avoid leaving colored fluid's for long periods of time on the surfaces. There
might be the potential of leaving un-removable marks on the surface.